Why us ?
As one of the leading tour operators in Pakistan, Himalayan Logistic offers exotic tours and adventure packages for both local and foreign tourists. Our tours cover a wide range of thrilling activities including mountaineering, climbing, trekking, hiking, desert camel safaris and mountain jeep safaris throughout Pakistan.
Our tours are not limited to Pakistan alone – we arrange trips to countries within the region and beyond, including China, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Maldives, Dubai, South Africa, Kenya, Botswana, Tanzania, and Mozambique. What’s more, we offer hotel accommodation and transport services to business clientele coming from abroad.
Have a look at our tour itineraries for a choice of thrilling adventure packages and tours across Pakistan!
Previous Tours and Expeditions:
- Provided liaison and logistical support to the German Trango Tower Expedition, Karakorum Range (7,000 Meters),1989 to 1991 and the Korean Nanga Parbat Expedition.
- 1993 -- Takla Makan Desert Expedition in China --- provided liaison and logistical services.
- 1993 -- National Geographic Expedition, Korakorum Range, exploring Batura Baltoro Glacier, Hisper and Biafo Glacier.
- 1994 -- 1996 Expeditions to Himalaya and Korakorum Ranges on an average we have handled around 4 to 6 expeditions a year between 1992 and 1999.
- 1998 -- Offered logistical support for the Off Road Car Rally from Mongolia to Karachi, (this rally was organized by Hubert Katof, the two time Winner of Paris—Dakar Car Rally).
- 2000 -- Provided liaison and logistical services to Nanga Parbat Expedition with world -renowned mountaineer Reinhold Messner.
- 2001-2002 -- Guidance and logistical support provided to Italian and German television crews and journalists covering events in Afghanistan following September 11th 2001.
- Provided liaison and logistical support for the Pakistan Cricket Team during the 1996 World Cup in India and Pakistan.
- Logistical and Liaison Management for the South African Cricket team during their tour of Pakistan in 1998.
- Logistics and Liaison management for the Pakistan Cricket Team during the team’s tour to Australia.